Follow the directions on the packet:
- Dig a furrow in the soil at the recommended depth on the packet
- Lay the tape down in a straight line, in the furrow
- Cover with the recommended amount of soil
- Make sure all parts of the seed tape does not stick out or the tape can dry out.
- Water the row thoroughly, do not allow the tape to dry out.
- Seeds usually sprout in one to two weeks
Extra Tip: If you live in a dry area, wet the tape before you cover it with soil and water again after you cover the tape with soil.