- Ultimate Growing Systems
- Greenhouse Kits
- Contains one tray (to catch water), one clear plastic dome, planting tray, coir pellets and two plant-o-grams. Available as either 72 cells for small plants or 36 cells for larger plants.
- Superseed Kits
- Contains one tray and one reusable silicone bottom tray. These do not have a dome or coir pellets.
Seed Starting Soil
- Seed Starting soil is lighter than potting soil. It is the best to use when starting seeds indoors.
- Our seed starting mix (SKU 99513) is OMRI listed and is good for organic gardeners. It does contain fertilizer.
- Organic Coconut Coir Bricks (SKU 90728) is compressed coir. It does not contain fertilizer, so you should add fertilizer when the seedlings have 4 true leaves.
- Pellets contain a starter fertilizer and are not OMRI listed. You should fertilize after 4-6 weeks.
- Many seeds benefit from bottom heat to germinate more quickly.
- Heat mats should remain on for 24 hours until the seeds have germinated.
- Remove the mat when 50% of the seeds have germinated.
- Heat mats raise the temperature 10-20 degrees above the air temperature.
- Our heat mats are UL approved.